- Enjoy working in an outdoor environment.
- Enjoy travelling to a variety of different places to undertake work.
- Would like your work to be varied where each day will present new challenges.
- Are looking for an opportunity to work an active job.
- Enjoy the challenge of problem solving.
- Like to work in a close-knit friendly team.
Then why not join RAB Consultants as an Asset Inspector in our Engineering team.
What you will be doing:
- Visit sites across the UK to assess flood risk, the condition of flood management assets, conduct appropriate surveys and tests.
- Conduct visual asset inspections across a range of water management assets to identify and report condition.
- Undertake public safety risk assessments and inspections and critically evaluate the effectiveness of existing safety measures.
- Support project management and liaise directly with clients to determine requirements and plan workload.
What you will need:
- Accredited T98 visual asset inspector, beneficial but training can be provided if required.
- R79V Public safety risk assessment accredited, beneficial but training can be provided if required.
- Previous experience in flood risk management or flood risk asset inspection.
- Engineering instincts, numerate and logical with good attention to detail.
- Enjoy analysing and solving engineering/scientific problems.
- Have strong organisational skills and confident to plan work.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Competent in the use of relevant IT and software, able to work with limited supervision.
- Self-driven and self-reliant
- Have a full driving licence, access to a car and willingness to travel.
What we offer our employees:
- Competitive salaries.
- Hybrid home/office working facilities and flexible hours.
- Relevant training.
- Support to achieve relevant formal qualifications and professional status.
- Recognition of achievements and career progression opportunities.
- A friendly team, open to new ideas and innovation.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to join our growing company then send a cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call our head office on: 0330 223 6475