Based on our expert knowledge and experience in flood warning we were approached by the Environment Agency to manage a 2 year national project to improve community awareness and preparedness from rivers that respond rapidly to rainfall. As the National Project Manager, our director Bryan Nelson has:
- Established project governance structures and managed resources;
- Produced business cases and obtained necessary financial and non-financial approvals;
- Co-ordinated regional project managers to deliver community self-help to 223 priority locations;
- Provided evidence for internal auditors and achieved success ratings in all categories;
- Shared similar experiences and lessons learned with the Defra Pathfinder project.