Flood Risk Activity Permits

Experienced in helping you understand flood risk.

If you are looking to build within 8 metres of, on or over a watercourse you may need consent from the relevant Local Flood Authority. Our engineers have experience in securing approval and producing all of the required documents to support your application.

How can we help?

We consult with the relevant flood authority on your behalf, and advise on the most appropriate design and construction method to ensure approval.

We would welcome the chance to discuss the requirements for your development. Please use the Contact Us form below to get in touch and request more information or an informal meeting